- Specially designed and developed Linux Operating system by Q-smart.
- 4 x 1.2Ghz Quad Core processors.
- Customizable exterior appearance.
- System and user performance reports over cross platform web based performance reporting system.
- Cross platform supported, web based system, ticket template, queue and user management.
- 4.000 process on daily basis.
Integrated WLAN (IEEE 802.11) Wireless
Don't confuse wireless with WiFi. It is not just wireless, it is WiFi. You can install your queue management system with connect your corporate WiFi Network without any cabling or recondition.
You can take printout tickets for many years without any maintenance needs and ink shortages with the industrial type thermal printer with autocutter.
19" IR Vandal Proof Touch Screen Monitor
You will perfectly use your system with equipped 19 inches vandal proof IR touch-screen technology for many years without calibration, sensitivity loss and breakdown.
Design without Computer
The system which was equipped with computer capabilities has eliminated the potential disc failures such as disc corruption, crash etc. with the solid disc technology without using any computer.
Web based management
By means of the Web-based system management, you can easily perform the queue management, advertisement management and user management via computer or mobile/smart phones from anywhere.
Thanks to new design integrated web-based performance management, for contributing efficiency of your corporation and reevaluate your workmanship costs with EXCEL and PDF export options.
Online ticket template management
You can instantly change ticket templates and content printed via Web-based ticket template management.
You can reach your system heart if you want with specially designed GNU open source software philosophy.
You can customize your system with several color options and front panel applications.
Ultra sensitive touchscreen
The pen tip is even felt with ultra-high-resolution Infrared (IR) touchscreen.
Customer Satisfaction Survey
You can ensure your customer satisfaction by integrating with the Q-smart Poll customer satisfaction survey system.
You can record conversations between your represantatives and your customers to ensure your corporate quality standards.
- CPU Processor: ARM® 1200Mhz Quad Core
- Mainboard: Broadcom® BCM2837
- RAM: 1GB DDR2 900Mhz
- Disk: 16GB Sandisk® SD
- Monitor: Philips® 18.5 inches
- Touch: 4096x4096px Infra Red
- Printer: Industrial thermal 58mm (Japan)
- Network: 10/100/1000 Ethernet, 802.11n WiFi
- Operation voltage: 220V AC
- Power consumption: 50 W
- Weight: 28.9 kg
- Dimensions [cm] (WxDxH): 50x43x145
- Daily transaction capacity: 4.000
- User interaction: Touch
- Queue management capacity: 99
- User capacity: Unlimited
- Counter management capacity: 50
- Ticket roll capacity: 1000 Tickets (per roll)
- Ticket width: 58mm
- Voice recording: Yes
- Virtual call terminal support: Yes
- Android smart call terminal support: Yes
- Web based cloud call terminal support: Yes
- Desktop call terminal support: Ja
- Magnetic stripe card reader: No
- RFID, Mifare and smartcard reader: No
- Barcode and QR code reader: No
- Matrix display support: Yes
- USB counter display support: Yes
- Android tablet counter display support: Yes
- DSI LCD TV Digital signage support: Yes
- Main panel groupping support: Yes
- Additional row for main displays: Unlimited
- Screen size: 19-18.5 inches
- Special linux based operating system: Yes
- Windows operating system: No
- Color options: Red, Blue White
- Corporate logo application: Optional
- Chasis climatic condion controller: Yes
- Customer satisfaction survey: Optional
- Industrial thermal printer: Yes
- Paper near to end sensor and warnings : Optional
- Paper and sensor and warnings: Yes
- Ticket printing from web browsers: Yes
- Printing ticket to speech: No
- Calling ticket to speech: No
- Customer informations print to ticket: No
- Pass ticket to user group: Yes
- Pass ticket to specified user: No
- Queue performance reporting from web browsers: Yes
- User performance reporting from web browsers: Yes
- Reporting time: 6 months
- Graphical output for reports: Yes
- Excel export for reports: Yes
- PDF export for reports: Yes
- Central system management(all systems managed from central): Optional
- Central system reporting(all systems performance reports from central): Optional
- Language support: Yes
- Ticket template management from web browsers: Yes
- Queue management from web browsers: Yes
- Ticket number prefix (Ex A123): No
- Internet appoitnment distribution: No
- Customer card management: No
- Identified ticket printing(Customers cannot get ticket without identifiy theyself): No
- Specified queue ticket printing with identify number(Ex. Customer get ticket automatically when write id number from specified queue): No
- Work time and half time limitation: Yes
- Total ticket number limitation for queue: Yes
- Mirror queue: No
- Smart call density management: No
- Touch screen advertisement management: No
Web Service and Integration
- SAP Integration: No
- Internet appointment management web services: No
- Performance reporting web services: Yes
- Internet appointment integration: No
- Identification number integration: No
- System statistics web services: Yes
- Call terminal API: Yes